Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Good, better and best.

So today I would like to discuss God's good, better and best which is the way I like to look at modesty. Okay  hang with me.
It is really good if you dress modestly most of the time. Or almost all the time that is wonderful that is a great first step. But...the bad news is that's not God's Best. But even if you always dress modestly  and always do all the truth or bare tests. That's still not God's best it's better but not the best. Although if you dress modestly and (here it comes this is the hard one) act modestly and have a pure attitude than in my opinion you are defiantly on your way to one day have the marriage that God has planned for you. God's best.


Loving sister in Christ

Lydia Grace

2 comments:

  1. Hello there!!! I found your blog through Emily Ruth's blog!! I simply love your blog!!! I think it is really cool!!! I love your header too!!! Very pretty!!! Well, I can't wait to read more of your posts!!!
    God bless!!!

    A Servant 4 Christ,
    Lizzie

    http://thewondersofchrist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a giveaway at my blog: http://creativity-starts-here.blogspot.com/2011/10/twenty-five-followers-giveaway.html

    ~Johanna

    P.S. I found you through your sister (Emily Ruth).

    ReplyDelete