Friday, December 30, 2011

No hair brushing!!! What's next?

Okay this is really not a very serious post but neither am I. (well no one can be serious all the time.) So this past year I decided to see what would happen if I stopped brushing me hair. Well I do not have a rats nest for a hairdo. I am very pleased to announce that I have one day left and than I will have completed me new years resolution for 2011. (okay you can cheer now) It's kind of hard to believe it seems like just last month that it was 70 days and now it is 364 (tomorrow) I am very excited. Now about the "what's next?" part I have decided to go without painting my fingernails. I don't really know why I choose this but I am going to do it I am afraid that it is not quite as impressive as not brushing my hair but I am trying. I will give you a chance to affect my entire year post below what new years resolution you would like me to attempted. If possible of similar nature to the other two. I am sorry I may not be able to complete or attempt all of them but throw it at me and maybe you will help me come up with my 2012 resolution. (Just so you know having a silly resolution is a lot of fun.)


Thank you for reading my blog.


Lydia Grace

1 comment: